Sunday, July 22, 2012

Portrait 4

This was literally taken about 2 minutes after portrait 3. I was taking photos around the construction area of the art's center and these 4 lovely old ladies were laughing and walking towards me. They were dressed beautifully like they were going to a luncheon or high tea. So I quickly intercepted them and politely asked if I could take their photos. They said yes except they told me were kind of in a hurry to get to a charity event at the Royal Children's hospital. So I quickly took each of their photo's. Even one of the lady's jokingly asked if the photo would make her famous and if It would be on a billboard. We all laughed and I let them get to their very important charity event. Thanks so much ladies you were a delight to photograph. I'm only happy with the first portrait as my camera had focusing issues with the other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment