Monday, July 30, 2012

Portraits 5 and 6

So I was lucky enough to have this weekend off to explore some wonderful buildings in Melbourne during the Open House Weekend. It's basically 1 weekend during the year that the city of Melbourne will invite people to explore it's many interesting buildings and can take photos too.

I ended up going both days because there was too much to explore in 1 day. One of the places I checked out was the Council House 2 (CH2). It had magnificent views of the city and cool architecture. Here I wasn't planing on getting portrait's but I couldn't help the light being just right and everyone was dressed up. I also was testing out my new Olympus OM-D and kit lens to see how it peformed. Anyway long story short I noticed this cute couple that were taking happy snaps of each other with their phone, so I approached them and asked. They were great about it and agreed. Meet Claudia and Simon.

By the way thank you so much for letting me take your portraits you were very kind and even held my heavy tripod I had so I could get the shot :) If you would like a copy I also have the shot with both of you just give me an email/message and I'll send you a copy.




No comments:

Post a Comment